Change Healthcare Enterprise Privacy Notice
Privacy Notice: Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital
At Change Healthcare, we value the trust that users place in us to appropriately use and protect personal information. This Privacy Notice informs visitors and regular users to the Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site about the purposes for which Change Healthcare may collect, use and share personal information and how it is protected. We want you to be clear how we’re using personal information and the ways in which we protect this information. By using our site, you accept the privacy practices presented in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this site or submitting any personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies only to this Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site. Change Healthcare affiliates and subsidiaries may have separate websites, sub-domains, and services through other web, mobile, or cloud platforms which are not subject to this Privacy Notice. Additionally, Change Healthcare business partners, ad networks and other third parties have their own websites and services with separate privacy practices. We encourage you to read their privacy notices and understand their privacy practices.
What functionality does this site provide?
Completing the Revenue Cycle Index profile; is designed to bring hospitals specific benchmark data and educational resources to help the subscriber analyze revenue performance. When you use the Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site we may collect personal information about you. Personal information is any information accessed, collected, or used by Change Healthcare that identifies an individual, or can reasonably be used to identify an individual, whether directly or indirectly. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital website solicits to collect your first and last name, job title, organization name, organization type, state, business phone number, business email address. We combine organization information we collect when you visit our website and voluntarily enter and submit your contact and organization information.
- Information You Provide
Personal Information such as your first and last name, job title, organization name, organization type, state, business phone number and business email address.
- Information from Your Use of the Website
Completing the Revenue Cycle Index profile; is designed to bring hospitals specific benchmark data and educational resources to help the user analyze revenue performance.
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to our website. These technologies include the following:
- Other Tracking Technologies
- We and our subsidiaries, business partners, marketing partners, affiliates, or other service providers may also use technologies such as tags, scripts, and server logs. These methodologies are used to defend against malicious traffic and retrieve basic website analytics.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS-
This Website does not track users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We use the information we collect to provide customers and potential customers the ability to see analytics pertaining to set criteria (i.e., region, bed size, etc.):
Provide updates to the subscribers regarding its Revenue Cycle Index findings; designed to bring hospitals specific benchmark data and educational resources to help analyze revenue performance.
We may also use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Surveys or Contests
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content on our website
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notices
- Conduct surveys and research
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information as describe in this policy. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to that allows the subscriber to instantly communicate with the website representative. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how your information that we collect through our Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site will be used and will provide choices about whether to allow us to engage in that use. You may discontinue information collection by discontinuing use of the website. You may change your choice and request we delete your personal and organizational information at any time by contacting our Privacy Office at Privacy.MTS@McKesson.com or the address listed below.
To exercise your choice, you may discontinue information collection by uninstalling the service itself. Alternatively, you can notify us of your preferences during the information collection process or using the contact information listed below in this Privacy Notice. You may change your choice and request we delete your personal information at any time by contacting the address listed in the Contact Information section below.
You can update information about you by re-entering the website and submitting new information or submitting a change to the address listed below.
We store information for as long as it is necessary to provide educational resources to help analyze revenue performance, including those described above.
For ease of use, the Website temporarily stores some user-provided information until the Website is closed. Information stored on the device is deleted if the Website is uninstalled.
As a key provider of services and technology to the healthcare industry, Change Healthcare has implemented programs to address the privacy and security requirements of HIPAA.
Social Media Connection
You may choose to enable an interface, share with others, or log in to the Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site via various social media or social networking services such as LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter (“Social Networking Services”). By integrating these Social Networking Services into our Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site, we can offer you a richer and more personalized experience with our products and services. When you connect your current account to a social media account, we may collect certain personal information that you have provided to that Social Networking Service. For example, when you log in with your Facebook credentials, we may collect personal information from your Facebook profile, such as your email address, profile picture, and friend list.
This site is not intended for any user under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We request that children under the age of 13 not submit any personal information through the Change Healthcare Healthy Hospital site.
Change Healthcare has established appropriate physical, electronic and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect from or about our users. We restrict access to personal information to Change Healthcare employees, who need to know that information to process it for us, and who are subject to confidentiality obligations.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We may periodically update this Privacy Notice to describe new features, products or services we offer and how it may affect our use of personal information about you and your controls. Since we may change this Privacy Notice, we recommend that you check the current version available from time to time. If we make changes to this notice, we will update the “Effective Date” at the beginning of this notice.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us via e-mail at Privacy.MTS@McKesson.com (please include “Healthy Hospital Privacy Notice” in the subject line), or via U.S. mail at: Privacy Office (ATTN: Privacy Officer), 5995 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
We retain the flexibility to update this policy. Change Healthcare may periodically update this policy to describe how new Web features may affect our use of your information and to let you know of new controls and features that we may provide you. The date of the last update to this privacy statement is stated at the top of this document.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us at:
ATTN: Privacy Officer
5995 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005.